Our client is an award winning full service agency based in the centre of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. They offer a dynamic, busy, creative and passionate environment and are looking for a Junior Web Developer to be part of a highly regarded team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will have knowledge of a variety of content management systems, be interested in working with responsive websites and mobile solutions and have a good background in coding.
- Help conceptualise, design and build clients web projects to project specification.
- Ensure pages are cross-browser compatible and responsive.
- Utilise time-tracking during projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Commit all changes to web projects.
- Research code and design trends and report findings to team members, help ensure the latest techniques are used in all web projects.
- Work with wireframes, process maps and mockups to help clients understand and conceptualise initial website concepts.
Required Skills (some of the following):
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Version control (GIT) / CLI
- Wireframing / IA
- HTML emails/Email software usage
You will be working with equally talented peers in a flat structured team giving you the freedom to manage your own projects to meet agreed deadlines.
THERE WILL BE LOTS OF TRAINING AND LEARNING ON THE JOB!
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading, long established North Yorkshire agency that has a brilliant reputation and a down-to-earth management team. Their clients are very well known and if you love innovation then this could be the ideal role for you!
Salary ranging from £25000 to £30000 (negotiable) depending on your experience.
Fun studio atmosphere in great location.
Keywords: FED, Front end developer, Web Developer, Web development, Web design, Responsive, email development, HTML, CSS, UI, Wireframes, coding, CMS.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Knaresborough, Wetherby, Ripon, Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.