This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing businesses in the UK.
Our client boast an enviable client portfolio, of world’s most recognisable brands. You will take ownership of key marketing activities, including; branding, collateral design, creative reports, infographics, email marketing, online activity.
The successful applicant will be involved in, and take ownership of:
- Designing and branding company documents, including sales presentations, consultant reports and event collateral
- Designing software fascia/skins for front-end development team to build around (UX/UI)
- Enhancing the customer journey through CMSPI’s marketing channels
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Management of the company’s website and social media accounts
- Liaise with various suppliers, including website developers, printers etc.
- Creating new marketing initiatives and taking ownership of own projects
- Keeping the marketing team at the forefront of new design trends
Requirement of this role:
- Marketing experience
- Proficient with Adobe software packages; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Strong drive and motivation to succeed
- Professional outlook / time management
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to think commercially
- Bags of creativity!
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'