JUNIOR WEB DESIGNER - POOLE - £16 - £18k DOE - PERMANENT
Due to my client’s continual growth, they are now looking to expand their gang of designers with an enthusiastic team player, full of ideas and boasting a strong commitment to learn and progress.
The role will involve updating existing client websites and the build of new client websites, mainly using Dreamweaver, Photoshop and WordPress.
PROFILE AND ROLE REPONSIBILITIES OF JUNIOR WEB DESIGNER
Day to day, you will be responsible for accurately and creatively amending existing websites, as required by the client or Search Engine Optimisation team. When working on new websites, responsibilities will include building and populating the sites - drawing on your natural flair for design.
SKILLS OF JUNIOR WEB DESIGNER
Whilst no real working experience is required for the Junior Web Designer role, it is expected that you will have a portfolio (even if it’s not too extensive!) to demonstrate your skills and knowledge.
My client has a creative team who will be able to support and mentor you. As a company, they actively encourage ongoing development and learning - be it through reading, webinars or external courses and training.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Creativity in design.
- Excellent design and typography skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Search engine friendly web page designs.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to use PC’s; we are not Mac based.
- A passion for fun with a proactive ’can-do, will-do’ attitude to be successful
- Ability to work on own initiative, under direction and within a team, as appropriate.
- Curiosity and a passion for digital media.
- Able to share opinions/ ideas.
- A good understanding of WordPress themes would be beneficial
- Education to A level or equivalent (Graphic Design/Art/Communication/Digital Media)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Knowledge of SEO.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, well established and professional team environment as a Web Designer, offering free parking and beautiful views! If you are interested in this position, click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job