Junior Web Applications Developer
Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud based end to end recruitment software. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists to introduce a Junior Web Applications Developer, to our Technical team in Cannock.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a growing SaaS company at a pivotal point in its history and develop a superb role within the integrations team. The job involves working with recruitment agencies and online job boards to develop, build and maintain integrations between our job distribution software product and 3rd party job boards as well as client websites. Full training of our systems will be provided.
Main Duties to include:
- Providing technical advice and support to the client services and sales team
- Managing the integration process from start to finish
- Integration testing
- Error handling
- Responding to technical questions from job boards regarding the integration process
- Understanding of programming principles
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in a programming language such as .NET or C#
- Understanding of SQL and database concepts
- Ability to create and modify HTML documents
- Experience of using XML, SOAP, Web Services, and HTTP requests
- Experience using a server side scripting language (i.e. PHP, ASP or ColdFusion)
- Experience using WordPress
We are looking for:
The ideal candidate would be someone who can hit the ground running, has excellent problem solving skills and a pro-active attitude with a keen eye for detail. You will also be presentable, articulate and have a friendly outgoing personality.
In return you can expect:
- Salary: £11,000 - £15,000 per annum, negotiable
- 23 days holiday
Recruitive provides a genuine opportunity for career progression for the suitable candidate. With our commitment to continuous training and development, and promoting people from within, you will be well on your way to a successful career with us.