Our client, a leading media owner based in central London are looking to hire a Junior Web Analyst. As an in-house cutting edge news publisher, who's site receives 200 million unique visits per month worldwide they are constantly processes billions of data points in order to provide insights and targeting criteria for placing advertising in front of the right person, in the right place, at the right time. They're looking for an enthusiastic and committed recent graduate to join the Analytics Team which supports the enterprise across all aspects of online measurement and performance analysis, encompassing a multitude of online platforms.
The candidate will help the team deliver data analysis across the spectrum of internal clients, supporting marketing, technical, commercial and editorial teams with actionable insights, as well as ensuring that MIS commitments are always met.
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated in a numerical or science discipline.
- Highly articulate.
- Technically savvy, have knowledge of web technologies.
- Ability to work with Databases / knowledge of SQL is beneficial.
- High level of attention to detail is essential.
- Confident and motivated, strong communicator.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.