With a total of 6 successful sites, Lovell Sports has over 25 years’ experience in the Sports industry, we moved from our retail shops to online e-commerce in 1998 with the launch of Lovell Rugby, now the World's largest online rugby store.
Since then we have established and maintained our presence within both the Football and Netball markets and we are now looking for a Junior Videographer for our Design department to continue to grow the Lovell Sports brand.
Main purpose of job:
Responsible for assisting the Design department with all Lovell Sports photo and video needs.
1. a) Responsible to: Design Manager
2. b) Liaison with: Design and Marketing
Main tasks of job:
- To edit, retouch and process imagery for all online sites in line with editing guidelines
- Assist with product photography (including setting up cameras, equipment and lighting) when required by the demands of the business
- Ensure all retouched imagery is consistent and to a high quality whilst achieving deadlines
- Assisting in editing & shooting marketing videos for arrange of different platforms (GBTV, Netball & VX3).
- To attend and assist shoots with youtubers and athletes when required
- Filming on location and performing post production to a high standard
- Perform other design duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business
- To representative Lovell Sports at various sporting events
Essential skills required:
- Basic knowledge in sound
- Basic knowledge in lighting
- Ability to use DSLR and mirrorless cameras
Hours of work Monday - Friday, 9am -5.30pm
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.