The following job is no longer available:
Junior UX Designer
Junior UX Designer
They are expanding their UX Design team with an additional UX Designer to join them in West Yorkshire.
You’ll propose solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible whilst ensuring that core business goals are achieved and are feasible given any technical capability constraints.
Working with the UX Manager to further develop the UX strategy you’ll investigate problem areas and ensure all facets of the product experience are driven by a user centric approach. You’ll investigate and explore user problems to then come up with appropriate and valuable solutions.
You’ll create, design and deliver meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interaction models, journey flows, conceptual designs, and presentations that help teams understand user intent and what to build.
You’ll work closely with a team of stakeholders, strategists, analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from start to finish of a project.
• Design and deliver user experience solutions for all FGH products, using a thorough discovery process
• Solve problems experienced by the user with a focus on business and user outcomes
• Solve interaction design problems using analytical, usability testing and internal/external research.
• Use storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interaction models, journey flows, mental models and conceptual designs to better understand the end user.
• Design and create working prototypes in XD, for the purposes of user research or to help illustrate design and interaction ideas
• Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research to better understand users
• Support CRO activities across all brands by offering advice, guidance and UI design services
• Prototype concepts using a variety of methods (both analogue and digital) and use it to inform projects.
What we’re looking for:
This is a Junior/entry level role however we’d like to see some examples of UX work. This could be from Uni projects, freelance work or any work previous placement/internship
• Serious passion for user-centered design, service design and demonstrated knowledge of information architecture, usability, accessibility, interaction design
• A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors or related field
• Demonstrated expert experience in defining, planning and delivering experience projects
• Significant expertise in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
• Proven ability to empathise with users, user needs and mental models
• Familiarity with UX trends, methodologies and excellent working knowledge of Adobe XD
• Excellent skills in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Strong understanding of UX techniques such as personas, red route analysis, user mental modelling
• Exposure to designing, planning and facilitating user research
• Experience of working with data and data analysts to identify new opportunities of improvement
• Demonstrated understanding of the constraints placed on UX by specific technologies.
If you have the experience for this role, please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below with your CV and portfolio.
We have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'