JUNIOR UX DESIGNER (Bradford - FTSE 250)
Salary: Up to £30,000
A leading national FTSE 250 group, based in Bradford, is looking to expand their technology team - and looking for talented Junior UX/ FE Developers to join them! It’s a unique opportunity for a UX Developer to work in their Head Office in Bradford. You’ll look & research in to ways to improve their digital UX and get these improvements into the hands of their users as quickly as possible.
"It’s our personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this."
- Work closely with the UX team
- Assess existing sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Participate in design/user testing sessions
- Prepare, conduct, and analyse behavioural in-context research events
- Analyse, and organise research data into meaningful themes & categories
- Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organisation design (i.e., concept models, prototypes).
- Create wireframes
- 2:1 Degree
- 5 GCSE’s (A-C)
Please get in contact for more info***
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
- Visual Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job