Junior Underwriting Assistant EC3
A brand new opportunity has arisen within a Lloyd's Syndicate for a Junior Underwriting Assistant to provide support to the underwriting team, an entry level role ideal for a candidate educated to A'level standard or equivalent looking for a trainee role within underwriting. Full training will be given.
Maintaining the risk database
Provide administration support
Liaise with internal staff, clients and brokers
- High attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Proven Maths, English and Geography
- Sound communication skills written and verbal
- The willingness to develop by taking professional qualifications
- The ability to develop strong working relationships
- Team Player with a positive approach
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Keen, willingness to learn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'