Junior Underwriter - Motor Finance
Salary circa £21,000 + Excellent Benefits (Annual Bonus, Development & Training, Childcare Vouchers, Private Health)
Birmingham Location - Solihull
Permanent Opportunity - 37 ½ hours per week - Flexible approach to working hours required!
RZ Group are recruiting on behalf of a Specialist Mortgage & Finance provider with a long and successful history as one of the UK's leading specialist lenders for a Junior Motor Finance Underwriter to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for underwriting Motor Finance loans from receipt of application through to release of funds! You will ensure that the company's excellent standards are upheld throughout the process and provide regular communication to the business' introducers.
The role of an underwriter:
* Evaluate applications using credit reference data and fraud prevention techniques
* Following credit policy and lending guidelines/procedures
* Handle all incoming new lending enquiries
* Authorise sign off on completed applications
Key Skills and Experience
* Highly analytical
* Highly organised
* Competent computer skills (inputting data, searching systems)
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous Motor Finance knowledge would be advantage
* Previous risk assessment experience would be advantage
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for more information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- "Underwriter" "Loan Underwriter" "Finance Underwriter" "Motor Finance" "Car Loan" "Finance Provider" "Lender" "Motor Underwriter"