Junior UK Payroll Specialist
CloudPay is looking for an Junior UK Payroll Specialist to join their successful payroll processing team working in a Payroll Bureau environment. The role will be based in Andover (UK).
The position involves learning UK payrolls. During Payroll processing capacity you will ensure the accuracy of data and process payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of Junior UK Payroll Specialist includes the following:
* Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently
* Provide support to clients on all payroll related matters to ensure the highest level of service, including acting as a back-up covering for holidays or emergencies.
* Maintain payroll information and records on the CloudPay payroll application
* Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures
* Prepare reports, tax filings, correspondence and other written materials for compliance with statutory UK authorities.
* Compiles and files required reports for relevant government agencies
* learn UK and Irish payroll
? 5 GCSEs minimum, A - C including Maths and English
? Good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
* Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
* Responsible for prioritising client's payroll and delivering payrolls as required.
* Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
* Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Assertive action and decision-making skills.
* Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop own effectiveness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job