Here at Logispin we're looking to build upon our great success and, to do that, as always, we're hiring! Are you an up and coming UI/UX Designer with some front end experience who's looking for that elusive opportunity in Surrey to further their career? Would you like to join an ever growing team where every day is a new challenge in the exciting world of online gaming? If that could be you, read on and apply without hesitation, we'll be in touch.
We're looking for
A designer who enjoys working on projects from start to finish including a lean approach to UX, all the way to delivery of high fidelity assets.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Demonstrable experience in UI design with attention to usability.
- Ability to rapid prototype designs and validate the team's design efforts.
- High attention to detail.
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to design for all screen sizes from mobile to desktop.
- An understanding of the sports betting industry is a strong plus.
- Deliver development-ready assets and UX guidelines for our technical teams.
- Establish UI and UX standards for our Web and mobile applications.
- Contribute to future products and current product enhancements.
- Work collaboratively to improve design styles and components for use across the entire product lineup.
A little more about you
- Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field a strong plus, though not required.
- Experience creating wireframes, high-fidelity design mockups, and detailed design specifications.
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq or similar applications.
- Ability to effectively manage time, priorities, and deadlines with little supervision.
By applying for this position with Logispin (UK) Ltd you hereby agree to your CV and personal data being held on our systems for up to 6 months in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation. There will be no record held of your application or any personal details after this period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"