Here at Logispin we're looking to build upon our great success and, to do that, as always, we're hiring! Are you an up and coming UI/UX Designer with some front end experience who's looking for that elusive opportunity in Surrey to further their career? Would you like to join an ever growing team where every day is a new challenge in the exciting world of online gaming? If that could be you, read on and apply without hesitation, we'll be in touch.
We're looking for
- Strong visual design, product design, usability skills
- Demonstrable experience in product design.
- Ability to create user flows detailing user journeys.
- Ability to rapid prototype to test and validate the teams design efforts.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Front-end experience with HTML, CSS a strong plus though not required.
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to design for all screen sizes from mobile to desktop.
- Deliver development-ready assets and UX guidelines for our technical teams.
- Establish UI and UX standards for our web and mobile applications.
- Contribute to future products and current product enhancements.
- Develop great ideas for advancing current product UX to the next level.
- Work collaboratively to improve design styles and components for use across the entire product line-up.
A little more about you
- Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field is a strong plus but not required.
- Experience creating wireframes, high-fidelity design mock-ups, and detailed design specifications.
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Balsamiq or similar applications.
- Ability to effectively manage time, priorities and deadlines with little supervision.
By applying for this position with Logispin (UK) Ltd you hereby agree to your CV and personal data being held on our systems for up to 6 months in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation. There will be no record held of your application or any personal details after this period.