Junior Transport Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join a busy Logistics department, my client will offer full training and opportunity to grow and develop a career.
- Preparing, checking and saving documents from customers
- Arranging and booking transport
- Chasing invoices, handling all admin documentation
- Answering customer emails & phone calls
- Answering queries regarding Import and Export shipments
The Ideal candidate will have :
- Admin experience
- Logistics or freight background is a advantage but not essential
- Excellent customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'