Join this progressive company and enjoy an excellent working environment and career opportunity.
This is a Junior Training position, and training will be provided on POS systems, however the successful candidate must be computer literate with good customer facing skills.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Windows versions and software applications used
- Intermediate computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Experience of client facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as alone and unsupervised
Flexibility, to change work priorities at short notice
- Good timekeeping
- Professional image and smart appearance
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to forward plan
- Attention to detail
- Diplomacy and discretion with clients and client information
- Must be able to drive
The role of the Training Consultant is central to the delivery of product to customers. It involves working with the internal teams and the client directly to build the system by creating and configuring POS system for use within restaurant and bars. You will be required to deliver training based on the configured system.
This will involve Data / Menu building .
- Gather information and create the necessary specifications for the POS system
- Coordinate activities with internal departments to ensure proper requirements, configuration and testing procedures are followed.
- Recommend improvements to established processes and implement the approved changes.
- Make the required changes in the POS system utilising the provided tools, as needed.
- Maintain excellent client relationships,ensuring projects are completed on time and within budge
- To plan and facilitate training for clients in the Milton Keynes training facility or at the client’s venue
- To liaise with clients for bespoke requirements, equipment required, location type for on-site training
- To send out agenda, location map and joining instructions to clients
- To write and update training manuals
- Provide, design and implement internal training as required
- To identify training requirements (internal and clients)
SEND YOUR CV NOW
- Computer Literate
- Client Facing Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'