JOB TITLE: Junior / Trainee Project Coordinator
SECTOR: Large Format & Retail Graphics
SALARY: £18k - £24k DOE
**This is a Trainee opportunity, so industry experience is not essential. You will have some exposure to a project coordiantion / Account Executive role**
You will be solely responsible for the management of Graphic projects for one of the businesses biggest clients from quotation through to procurement and you will actively manage the production and often the installation phases. To be the main point of contact for your client and dealing with anything that may occur along the project journey, ensuring the smooth day to day processing, management, and financial reporting of multiple projects.
Responsibilities / Skills:
* Receiving briefs from clients or the company directors
* Maintaining and improving client databases of on counter graphics (Eg: Lightboxes)
* Raising Quotes
* Managing the creation, presentation and delivery of projects for clients
* Generating job sheets with clear instructions for the production team to follow
* Briefing the production manager and artworking team on work to be completed
* Agreeing timescales with the production manager and keeping the client informed as to progress or changes to timescales
* Filing Digital Artwork Assets
* Managing production to meet install / dispatch and on counter dates
* Create install briefs for nationwide rollouts and bespoke projects
* Ensure that all projects entrusted to me are in-line with company profit targets
* Maintaining good relationships with clients and ensuring good communication with them always
* Visiting & Entertaining clients
- Experience in a Project Coordination or similar Account Handler role
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include highly effective communication/listening skills.
- Excellent planning with the ability to work with conflicting priorities, ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Pro-active, 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & professionalism.
- PC literate, confident on MS software packages; word, excel, email, Clarity, internet (must be comfortable with spreadsheets/databases).
- Flexibility extremely essential.
Apply via the link for this role or alternatively contact Louise @ Kairos Recruitment on !
KEY WORDS: project manager, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, large format, signage, signs, exhibitions, Surbiton, Surrey, project manager, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, large format, signage, signs, exhibitions, Surbiton, Surrey, project manager, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, large format, signage, signs, exhibitions, Surbiton, Surrey, project manager, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, large format, signage, signs, exhibitions, Surbiton, Surrey.
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Client Service
- Account Executive
- project coordinator
- account handler
- large format
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'