A rare career opportunity for a Junior/Trainee Paraplanner has become available within the Birmingham offices of this this innovative and highly regarded IFA.
This is a progressive role where you will be responsible for the provision of technical support (under supervision), to Consultants and their team/s to provide the best possible outcome for the client(s) and enable them to deliver their role in a technically competent, compliant and efficient way. This will include but not limited to:
- Assist the Consultant with research and the creation of client suitability reports
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms to support suitability reports
- Assess client needs and support an appropriate advice solution with guidance from the Consultant
- Preparation of draft Drawdown Ongoing reviews and of annual review tasks/letters
- Manage pipeline reports, updating workflows as required for the Consultant
- On occasion, prepare client portfolio information and performance data in support of client meetings, visits and presentations.
- Liaise with product providers/intermediaries with regard to clients’ policy issues as required
- Provide research as required by the Consultant/team
- Ensure that client review packs are accurate and complete and address previous action points
- Attend client review meetings with Consultants to broaden knowledge and/or participate in client meetings if required
- Undertake any projects or duties instructed by the Consultant or Senior Paraplanner in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide support to the Technical Committee when required
Possessing previous experience gained an IFA or equivalent environment focused on holistic financial planning for private clients encompassing pensions, investment and protection, it is essential that you possess some simple paraplanning tasks and the aptitude to construct client facing documents e.g. preparation of suitability reports and client letters.
Due to the nature of the role you will have already achieved the Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent qualification), and looking to or already working towards Diploma in Financial Planning/ Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or equivalent)
This really is an ideal career opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their paraplanning career within a highly successful IFA and further details and a full job specification is available on application
- Career Development
- Private Clients