This a very unique and newly created opportunity for an individual looking to build on their experience and take the next step in their career as a Junior Paraplanner.
This is an all encompassing and varied position but some of the main requirements are:
- Completing annual review reports for clients
- Attending client meetings
- Product research
- Completion of suitability letters
This vacancy is based with a very friendly and professional organisation, who work together as an effective team.
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience gained within the financial planning arena
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally underway with professional qualifcations already and possesses the willingness and ambition to complete further exams (sponsored by the company) to achieve DipFS level 4
- Degree educated (or equivalent) desireable
Apply today for further information!
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job