** Do you have good literacy and numeracy skills?
** A positive and personable telephone manner?
** Are you keen to learn new skills and eager to start your career in the commercial world?
Established in 1973 and with over 10,000 members across 60 countries, this is one of the most prestigious not-for-profit organisations for professional bookkeepers in the world. Regulated by Ofqual, they are both a government-approved and statutory supervisory body, setting world-class standards, offering students worldwide the chance to gain the very best financial qualifications – as well as lifelong skills.
They have now created an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Education & Member Services Assistant, to come on board, make a real contribution to their continuing success and learn the necessary skills to build a long term career.
TRAINEE EDUCATION & MEMBER SERVICES ASSISTANT
SALARY: £14,000 Starting Salary
LOCATION: Based from the office, close to the shops and amenities, at the King’s Hill business park, near West Malling in Kent. King’s Hill is easily accessible by train (West Malling station), bus, car and bicycle, but you must live within manageable daily travelling distance.
This is a Trainee position to administer and provide services for students, centres, members and other potential or current customers. You will receive on-going training and support, but you must be enthusiastic, able to listen to and take instruction, and be comfortable working in a professional office environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as Trainee Education & Member Services Assistant / Trainee Administrator / Office Assistant will include:
* Assisting with the administration and servicing the needs of customers including, dealing with enquiries relating to qualifications and examinations.
* Dealing with enquiries regarding membership.
* Registration of new students and members on the IT system.
* Sending out welcome packs to new students and members.
* Setting up qualifications, examinations and associated fees on the IT system.
* Registration of examination entries onto the IT system.
* Ensuring that payment is received and where appropriate invoiced.
* Assisting with initial enquiries from training providers relating to becoming Accredited Centres.
* Assisting with the arrangement of external examination centres & invigilation when required.
* Assisting in the provision of statistics & other data as required.
* Assisting with the maintenance of records & databases.
* Assisting in the arrangement and operation of Tutors’ Workshops, awards ceremonies and other events.
To be considered for this exciting office trainee / office junior / junior administrator post you must have:
* Good communication skills - GCSE English or Key Skills in Literacy.
* Numeracy skills – either GCSE Maths or Key Skills in Numeracy.
* Computer Skills – hold a qualification which demonstrates success in Information and Computer Technology.
You will have a positive and personable telephone manner, good organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to input data accurately. You should be able to work on your own initiative and as a member of a team, and not be afraid of the pressure involved in working to deadlines.
To get your foot on the first rung of the ladder, click APPLY now!
If your details match our client's requirements, your full information as provided will be released to our client so they can judge your suitability for the opportunity advertised. Your details will only be used by us in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advertisement and submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you give your express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
e-Select Recruitment provides online advertising, response management and recruitment services, and does not operate as an employment agency or business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job