Due to continued growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Traffic Operator to join a National and growing Warehousing and Distribution company at their depot in Tilbury. The company have been operating for around 30 years and pride themselves on meeting and exceeding clients' expectations. The company operate a fleet of over 75 vehicles, their vehicles carry a variety of loads out of all the major ports in the UK. The is great opportunity for Junior transport professional to join a well established, ambitious and growing company.
Salary £18,000 - £24,000
Hours 7am - 4pm/10am - 7pm - Monday to Friday
- Controlling and routing trucks around the UK
- Meeting Service level agreements
- Ensuring all appropriate Documentation accounted for
- Schedule of movements for customers
- Route planning
- Communicating with drivers, sub-contractors and customers
- Liaise with customers
- Resolve delays and concerns
- Transport Experience
- Container Transport experience advantageous
- Good Geographical Knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ambient Load experience advantageous
- IT literate
This is fantastic opportunity to join accompany undergoing an exciting period of change. TSR are acting as an employment agency if you do not hear back within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful but your details will remain on file and we will contact you with relevant future opportunities.
- Road Transport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'