Junior Traffic Manager/Production Coordinator - Creative Marketing Agency
- Successful marketing agency to grow your career.
- Prime location in central Bristol.
- Ambitious and passionate team.
Always fancied working in an agency with a pristine reputation for delivering stunning communications campaigns to an impressive roster of top quality clients? This is a dream role to work in a fast paced, creative environment and play a key role in the continued success of this established agency.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll need to be able to juggle workflow allocation and deadlines across a busy studio. This calls for somebody who is extremely organised with the ability to allocate, negotiate and operate in an agile and commercial manner. As you’ll be joining an agency that is growing rapidly, no two days will be the same. You’ll jump between monitoring the quality of production, scheduling resource, arranging bookings, managing budgets and helping out the internal team and essentially making sure the agency runs like clockwork. You’ll be happy to get stuck in wherever and whenever you’re needed.
What experience you’ll need
- Exposure to agency life, whether that is from a marketing communications, integrated, creative or digital agency.
- You could be an Account Executive, Junior Resource Manager, Junior Traffic Manager, Junior Studio Manager or within an Administration role.
- Great communicator and enjoy building relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience managing projects and the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- You’ll have a commercial acumen and you’ll be ready to hit the ground running from the get go.
Salary is very much dependent on experience but will likely be in the region of £18k - £22k with benefits, plus they’re a leading agency with a creative and ambitious team to become a key part of which will no doubt offer a happy home for your talents.
They need to move quickly on this one so please get in touch with your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"