The experience we need.
- Previous experience in a resource / studio scheduling role or Traffic Manager type role in a marketing agency or creative studio environment
- Branding agency background is a bonus (not essential - the hiring manager started their career in an animation agency, scheduling projects through the agency)
- Somebody who proactively wants to become a Traffic Manager and who does not just see this as a way to move across and become an account handler or a designer.
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference.
This is a great opportunity for a people person who is great at solving complex problems, organising and booking resources in order to successfully schedule work-flow through the creative studio. Prior experience of this sort of role would be highly desirable, even if it's not from working at a branding agency.
You'll have a fantastic team around you, and you'll help deliver award-winning work for global FMCG brands. It doesn't get much better than this!
A hugely successful and growing branding agency with a brilliant design team and a truly creative and empowering working environment where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They reward their staff regularly and the work is varied and exciting. They are truly exceptional, both in terms of their work, clients and the way they treat their employees. You'll not just make your career here, you'll also have loads of fun at the same time.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £20k-£23k depending on experience.
- A rare opportunity to work with a highly creative, unique team in developing some amazing creative concepts for a global FMCG brand.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.