Junior Tester - Surrey - £25,000 Bonus - QA
Junior Tester - Surrey - £25,000 + Bonus - QA
My client are looking for an ambitious Junior Tester to join their well-established team at my financial client based in Surrey. You will become the primary tester within the scrum team, create test plans and requirements as well as performing manual functional tests.
The successful candidate will work with developers, a business analyst, a product owner and a scrum master following the Scrum process framework.
- A degree in software engineering, computer science or related field
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in a Scrum delivery team
- Understanding of the Agile software development principles and their benefits
- Experience with test automation (Selenium in particular)
- Competency in a high-level programming language (Java or C#)
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence toolset is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal English a must
My client are offering a competitive salary of up to £25k + Bonus + pension + medical insurance and more. If you think this is the right role for you please reply to me with your updated CV to Michael . Sullivan @ circlerecruitment . com or call me on
Finance company based in Surrey with a huge focus on career progression, training and development.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'