Junior Test Analyst
We have a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career or move into the Testing environment. As a Junior Test Analyst, you will support a Test Manager in assuring the quality and performance of our Digital First project.
Arco are at a truly exciting time in their history and are investing in every aspect of their business to significantly grow sales, become a great place to work and to take a Digital First proposition to market, as a Junior Test Analyst you will part of the Digital First team.
- You will prepare and execute test cases, reporting on defects and escalating any issues
- You will create and maintain realistic test plans, scenarios and test cases with interest in technical testing and automation.
- You will run tests for the functionality, usability and performance
- You will provide accurate and timely test status reports
- You will have knowledge of Agile methodologies
To be successful in this role;
You will not need specific experience but will be looking for that entry level Test Analyst opportunity, who has a keen interest to learn and progress within the Testing environment.
Strong analytical skills will be key qualities, along with your ability to quickly develop knowledge of systems, with excellent technical skills.
Good verbal and written communication and have excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
You must be an organised individual who can apply a logic approach to Testing.
Ideally be educated to a Graduate or equivalent level with IT/Computer Science
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We have been awarded the title of ‘Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business to business brands in Britain.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
• excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• health purchase plan
• child-care vouchers
• 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
• Community Volunteering days – two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
If we’ve just described you and your aspirations, apply for this Junior Test Analyst role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'