Junior Technology Support Analyst Graduate
This is a demanding environment to work in at times, but genuinely satisfying and great fun offering friendly and professional IT support, services and solutions to businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. The role comes with benefits including a company pension and gym membership and onsite parking.
Reporting to the team leader, the Graduate Junior Technology Support Analyst duties include (but are not limited to):
- Giving sympathetic and proactive assistance to users of varying skill levels and IT knowledge using the appropriate language, over the telephone or in-person (at a customer’s site).
- Updating and progressing outstanding calls and providing regular feedback of call status to the client.
- Prioritising calls and escalation of incidents and problems to the line manager.
- Keeping the client database and files up to date with current data and proactively updating it where possible
- Providing support for Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2016, Office365, Microsoft Exchange, Symantec / Norton Antivirus, Internet Connectivity and many client applications.
- Providing support for laptops, desktops, smart phones, tablets, mobile devices, networks (routers and switches) and printers.
- Creating Office 365 user accounts and carrying out Outlook migrations.
- Installing and configuring new PCs, including data migration.
- PC MOTs, disk clean-ups and malware / virus removals.
- Some onsite visits may be required from time to time as part of your role.
- Any other admin tasks as required.
To be a successful Graduate Junior Technology Support Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good level of experience of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to seek support from the appropriate channels / resources or to independently research the issue and apply a suitable fix / resolution.
- Ability to explain information in a professional and appropriate manner to clients of differing levels of technical knowledge.
- Applicants must be able to quickly learn new skills in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate an interest in new technologies.
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure with well-developed work organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in work.
- Ability to schedule tasks, meet deadlines, work unsupervised and follow procedures.
- Education to degree standard in an IT-related subject or equivalent time served experience.
- Full, clean UK driving license.
The Graduate Junior Technology Support Analyst will be working patterns (some variance may be negotiable) as follows:
8.00 am - 4.30 pm, 9.00 am - 5.30 pm and 9.30 am - 6.00 pm.
We rotate these hours amongst the team and have a weekly shift rotation where possible.
In return, the Graduate Support Analyst will receive a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum negotiable dependant on experience. Benefits include a company pension, gym membership, free parking local to site and some on site parking (first come first served).
No agencies please.
The job title of ‘Junior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'