Junior Technology Recruitment Consultant
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Starting as a Trainee Recruiter, you will be given 1 to 1 mentoring from the Director from Day 1, learning all about the recruitment processes & the world of technology
- Once up and running, your role is to identify the best technology & product talent across Europe, to assist in businesses growth plans
- You will manage the end to end recruitment process from screening candidates, prepping for interview, all the way through to offer delivery & contract negotiation
- Attend multiple networking events (in person or online depending on Covid..!) to build your network in the technology space
WHAT YOU NEED TO DEMONSTRATE
- Work ethic - a hard working work ethic & a passion to succeed
- History of high performance - examples where you have gone above and beyond to achieve, be that in sport, academics, work or other endeavours
- Outstanding communication
- A love of building relationships & working with people
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- 1 to 1 mentorship from a Director with over 15 years of tech recruitment experience
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission from Day 1
- Quarterly bonuses
- Annual ski trip
- 100% flexible working past probabtion
- WeWork offices in Central London
If you are looking to start your career in London, and are excited by the opportunity of working in the ever growing tech space - apply now for immediate consideration!
Start date: January 2021
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'