JAVA is a must
Looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support / Developer to join the team with a keeness to learn and grow with the role!
Primary responsibility of theTechnical Support / Developer is the Installation and Technical Support of our Client's solutions.
In addition, the Technical Support / Developer is to provide guidance and advice on the technical architectures required to support the solutions.
Would suit Graduate Developer or Junior Developer / Technical Support / Dev ops.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT / DEVELOPER - MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investigate, analyse and resolve performance, stability and functional issues within the technical stack used to deliver the Product on internal and customer environments. Including but not restricted to Databases and other components of the technical stack
- Development and Support of processes that move and / or transform data between systems.
- Provide guidance and advice on the creation of environments to support the delivery of the product to the customers, including DevOps
- Creation of internal and customer facing documentation
- Provision of timely and appropriately detailed management reports
- As required to attend customer premises for the provision of technical support as well as to review and agree technical processes, technical architecture.
Skills required for the Technical Support / Developer:
- Familiar with and able to show competences in installing and supporting of solutions that use the Windows operating systems
- Installation, Configuration, Administration and Support of databases
- Experience of learning and supporting new technologies
- Skilled problem solver
- Good organisational skills
- Can perform under pressure
- Ability to manage several issues at the same time
Excellent communication and influencing ability
- Able to provide clear, precise and accurate verbal and written summaries to technical and non-technical people.
- Willingness to work outside of core hours, when not on rota to do so, with minimal notice.
Experience required for the Technical Support / Developer
- Using query languages to extract data from systems
- Transforming data
- Performance tuning systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
NHS / HealthCare Industry experience (not essential)
- Software Development
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'