I am working on a fantastic opportunity within a luxury property company based in the Central London. My client is looking for an office administrator to come and work with a team assisting them with office duties. There is a good opportunity for growth within this high-end firm.
This is a great chance to join a dynamic team and learn new skills. You will be the first point of contact and the role will play a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the office.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Meeting and greeting clients and applicants
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Ordering stationary
- Ensuring the office is organised and tidy at all times
- Diary scheduling
- Generating letters and property lists
- Assisting with mailouts and canvassing
- Uploading property details onto the database
- Updating window cards
The ideal office administrator candidate will have:
- Ability to multitask
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Proficient in use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Quest Professional
- Secretarial Course
The salary for this role is £20,000 - £22,000.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact on if you have any further questions regarding this role.
- team assistant
- team secretary
- quest professional