Junior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Curious about a position with MHR? You’ve come to the right place. MHR have been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
We are leaders in the HR and Payroll software sector, creating and developing our solutions to keep ahead of an ever-evolving world of work. With over 650 people working with us across three continents, we’re a fast-growing, family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the
world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We’ve developed game-changing software in HR and Payroll and we’ll need creative individuals to continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? Read on to find out how those dreams can become your new reality:
#EnableYourGreatness at MHR
Our in-house talent acquisition team are looking to welcome a Junior Talent Acquisition Business Partner to the team, you will be a part of a dynamic team and will get actively involved in growing the business. As a true business partner, you will be responsible for managing the sourcing and attracting of high-calibre candidates and to match them to the various positions being recruited for across your business area in accordance with recruiting managers specifications.
You will build up a sound understanding of the business’ recruitment needs by engaging with senior stakeholders and to ensure pre-planning is in place to adopt a strategic approach to recruitment which is proactive and reactive. This Junior Recruiter role is an exciting new opportunity to strengthen your skill sets with the length and breadth this role has to offer you.
- To maintain good communication and manage a good relationship with reporting managers and stakeholders across your business area in order to ensure recruitment needs and adopt a proactive approach to recruitment.
- To ensure recruitment is processed in such a manner so as to be cost effective and in accordance with set budgets.
- To ensure approved vacancies are advertised in an appropriate and timely manner employing a range of different media sources;
- Manage and promote MHR careers through social media.
- Undertake telephone screening interviews to ascertain candidates suitability.
- Ability to identify, source and place candidates with demanding and specific specification requirements,from fully briefing for interviews, providing timely interview feedback, and making job offers.
- Arranging recruitment events for both internal and external brand awareness to help improve candidate attraction and hiring strategies.
- To build a future talent pipeline.
- To ensure smooth running of the application procedure via our recruitment system and to support managers with the processing of applicants through the various stages, ensuring good communication with applicants from inception to delivery.
- Attend recruitment fairs and events with occasional out of hours and travel.
- Experience of working in agency recruitment/ internal recruitment.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised using own initiative
- Ability to communicate with senior managers / directors, applicants and other interested parties with confidence
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workloads in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with other people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
We give you time to develop in your role and as a person, so you start to do creative work that only you can do, rather than trying to work through other people’s methods, that don’t suit your working style.
We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders, so we’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something better, become part of the MHR family.
- Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'