JUNIOR TALENT ACQUISITION ADMINISTRATOR- Cardiff Gate -
- To provide primary administrative support to the Senior Talent Acquistion Administrators.
- This role will focus on the work of Spicerhaart's Talent Acquistion Team, so that they may achieve their objectives in an effective and efficient manner and to ensure excellent client and customer management is provided throughout.
- Provide coordination support to all members of the whole team with a focus on the Talent Acquistion Team.
- Provide general administrative support to all members of the team including but not limited to:
- Creating, formatting, proofreading and editing the team’s documents including interview confirmations, offer letters and application packs.
- Managing e-mail correspondence and items of work during absence from the office
- Diary management.
- Photocopying, binding, mailing and filing (both physically and electronically).
- Archive recruitment documentation as directed by the team.
- Organise, update and maintain filing systems for the department, including electronic and paper files; ensuring the team has easy access to information and resources to run an effective service to members and, where appropriate, develop and implement new systems and procedures to enhance the day-to-day running of the department and the 'Candidate Experience’ provided by Just Mortgages.
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and email enquiries to the team, including venue and catering arrangements, preparation and distribution of papers; attendance may be required to provide administrative support
- Uploading interview notes, CVs and any other relevant content onto the team’s recruitment database.
- Co-ordinate the publication of all documents within strict deadlines, including, but not limited to:
- Mailers to the Divisional Sales Directors
- Creative 'Infographs’ to portray recruitment updates/ hints and tips
- New guidelines and procedures for management and agencies
- The possibility of assisting with meetings and events as directed by the team, including venue and catering arrangements, preparation and distribution of papers and minute-taking, as well as attendance required to provide administrative support.
- Update and maintain logs of enquiries received and responses given using candidate relationship software.
- Provide administrative assistance to the team with the development of candidate satisfaction surveys.
- Liaise closely with all members of the recruitment team to improve administration processes and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident to "manage upwards" to senior team members
- Willingness to learn and be involved
- Minimum Requirement C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated commitment to tasks and to the priorities of Spicerhaart as a business
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates a 'sense of urgency’ to complete tasks
- Highly conscientious
- Open-minded and open to change and development
- Excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills
- Highly organised a refined level of time-management
- Ability to communicate effectively with people including senior persons and commercial businesses
- Ability to work with complex information
- Ability to stay calm when under pressure
- Positive team player
- Demonstrates respect for equality of opportunity and diversity
If you feel you would be right for this role, please do not hesitate to apply at your earliest availability.
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin
- Organisational Skills
- Database Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job