Howdens Joinery are looking for a Junior Systems Analyst based in our Northampton office in Brackmills Business Park. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for their first IT role.
This is a new role within the Intranet systems Team that has been created to analyse, configure and support successful Document Management and business solutions.
Reporting to the Collaboration Systems Lead, you will be able to use your own initiative and communicate your ideas effectively to liaise with the business to determine and analyse business requirements for Document Management solutions. As a Junior Systems Analyst, you’ll also design and implement Document Management solutions and will train and support the business post implementation.
We are looking for you to have:
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively with people across the business as you’ll be analysing the Document Management requirements of various departments
- An aptitude for technology and desire to progress your career within IT.
- Great written and verbal skills
- Excellent people and relationship building ability
- The ability to confidently deliver one-to-one training to members of those departments once the document management solution is implemented.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 or later, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
It would be desirable if you also had:
- Knowledge of Therefore and / or Planet Press
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 (or later)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio (or other business analysis tool)
- At least one year of work experience.
Howdens Joinery is a highly successful business, with more than 650 depots nationwide and more than 8,000 staff. Last year our sales reached circa £1.3 billion and we continue to experience significant growth and success. Despite our scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values.
We have a very competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, company bonus and pension, free refreshments and snacks, onsite car parking, great social events and a friendly and supportive working environment. As well as the opportunity to develop within a high profile FTSE 250 company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.