Rockstar Lincoln is looking for an organised and proactive Junior Systems Administrator to provide first line support to our busy night shift. In this role you will provide IT support and assistance to all members of the studio, ranging from troubleshooting/resolving user issues to upgrading PC hardware/software. The successful candidate will not only be a quick learner, but also show the ability to work as part of a team and feel equally confident in an unsupervised environment.
- Provide first line technical support.
- Build, deploy and configure PC’s and development consoles for new/existing employees.
- Upgrade software using Microsoft SCCM.
- Upgrade hardware and peripherals as required by all teams.
- Active Directory - Managing Users, Computers, Groups and OU structures.
- Maintain Asset Inventory, including regular physical stock checks.
- Document and maintain accurate installation and procedure guides.
- Moving IT equipment to help with studio and team re-organisation.
- IT storeroom housekeeping, hardware recycling and maintain secure disposal processes.
- 6 - 12+ months professional System Administrator or equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows 7-10 Professional and Office 2010-2016.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory.
- Ability to install, upgrade and maintain PC workstation hardware.
- Ability to work well within a team and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate excellent problem skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Customer service focus.
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role.
- Willing to be flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- On call to cover out of hours support for the studio at busy periods.
- Experience with computer gaming hardware.
- Knowledge of Linux Ubuntu and Apple OSX.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'