Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Evolve Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Junior System Administrator for our client who are a well-established, global brand. This is a great opportunity for a Junior System Administrator who will be responsible for covering a wide range of technologies including, but not limited to, systems administration, helpdesk, maintaining, upgrading and managing our software, hardware and networks.
- Overall responsibility of AD and O365 Administration of Joiners, Movers and Leavers
- Overall responsibility of administration of Microsoft File Servers (DFS, shares, security)
- Overall responsibility of administration of printers, Microsoft print servers and related printing services
- 2nd and 3rd line Ticket enforcer, checking categorisation, prioritisation and co-ordinating response within the team
- Cyber-security incident response handling
- Administration of O365 (OneDrive, Exchange, Mail Archive, SharePoint, Teams)
- Administration of SCCM for Clients and Servers updates and packages
- Administration of Client, Server and User Group Policy Objects
- Administration of MS Infrastructure Services (AD, Bitlocker, CA, DFS, DHCP, DNS)
- Administration of Microsoft Windows Server OS, including OS updates, version upgrades/migrations, hardening and security and installed applications
- 2+ years working in an IT helpdesk/systems administration role
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Experience in administration of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Experience administrating MS SQL Databases, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Experience in MS Exchange Administration
- Experience in MS SharePoint Implementation / Administration
- Experience in Skype/Teams Implementation / Administration
- Understating of VOIP systems and technologies
- Experience on Windows based products and services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, WSUS, RDS)
- Experience in using a ticketing system
- Understanding of data communications, various Operating Systems, proxy servers, firewalls, security layers, dial-up and IP technology, LAN/WAN network technology. Knowledge of protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, DNS, SSH
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for theJunior System Administrator position, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'