My client, a global provider of software to enterprise level clients, is looking for a SysOps Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be part of a team of fantastic engineers operating to deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure in an agile environment. You will have the opportunity to work the latest cutting-edge tech while working closely with the Development teams.
- 25 days holiday + Birthday off
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Group Pension Scheme - Matched Contributions
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Regular Social and Company Events
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Excellent Career progression - Route to Lead/Senior positions
- AWS Experience (1 year)
- Experience with Linux
- System Administration
Perfect role for the next step from System Administrator.
Bash/Python scripting experience is also a huge advantage as well as experience in Agile working.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & email zak . sandhu @ itecco . co . uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'