MMP Consultancy are pleased to be working with one of London's largest social housing providers, who are currently seeking a newly qualified Surveyor / Surveyor with entry level experience, to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
The succesful candidate will be working on behalf of the organisation's lettings team, providing technical advice and services on newly acquired properties to ensure they are of lettable standard.
The role will require the Surveyor to:
- Inspect Void and newly acquired properties, making reccomendations for works to be carried out
- Produce specifications for the subsequent works
- Post inspect the works to ensure properties meet lettable standards
- Oversee the contractors work to ensure work is carried out within time and to specification
- Liaise with the lettings team to ensure proeprties are returned for let as quickly as possible whilst delivering high quality works to the properties
This is a fantastic opportunity for Surveyors to undertake their first full Surveying post within a large social housing provider, in a long-term post that can provide them with a stepping stone in to the sector.
For applicants to be considered for the post, they must have access to their own vehicle, hold a relevant technical surveying degree or equivalent (HND /HNC accepted) and be available to start at the earliest opportunity.
Please use the relevant links or contact the office directly for further information on the post.
- Building Surveying
- Specification Writing
- Stock Condition
- Voids Surveying