Junior Supportability Engineer
Working as part of a growing team within a company who design and manufacture complex electronics equipment for the defence industry, you will gain an understanding of product design and development stages whilst providing supportability engineering expertise to ensure availability, reliability and maintainability of designs.
This role would either suit a fresh graduate or someone with a few years’ experience, with experience in mathematical or scientific analysis, ideally within the engineering sector. You will receive extensive on the job training and will be offered endless progression opportunities throughout your time at the company.
As a Junior Supportability Engineer your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the development of the optimum support solution for each customer and product.
- Performing reliability modelling and undertaking maintainability analysis to optimise the support arrangements.
- Supporting continuous improvement activities.
- Identify factors that drive cost and how to influence these cost drivers.
Junior Supportability Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in relevant Maths, Science or Engineering degree.
- Ability to analysis various trends.
- Experience in the military or cadets would be beneficial.
- An understanding of ILS would be beneficial.
Position: Junior Supportability Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'