Our Regional Supply Chain Departments are looking for proactive and self-motivated Junior Managers to join their growing team. We want to make sure you fully understand the Lidl business model so we’ll start by sending you on an intensive structured 6-12 month training programme where you will experience our Regional Distribution Centres, our stores and Head Office. For the training you could be based at any of our 8 sites in the South/ South West of the UK so you would need to be fully flexible on location. We are offering excellent long term career prospects with the opportunity to become a future leader in this field.
Please note that when you click apply you will be given the choice to select your preferred location in either the South or the South West of the UK.
You’ll be involved in:
- Spend time in our regional offices familiarising yourself with our network of over 600 stores and supporting infrastructure
- Structured hands-on training in our regional distribution centres as well as training in our Head Office, with the flexibility to go where you are needed most
- Involvement in all 4 key areas of stock management; write off management, promotional control, availability management and stock holding management
- Seasonal and promotional business planning
- Ensuring a full and fresh supply of goods to stores at all times while avoiding missing items or excess stockholding
- Extensive weekly / seasonal promotional planning awareness and the management of seasonal business planning both before and after the seasonal period
- Timely volume-based planning of all listed assortments of products
- Calculating promotional volumes in line with Head of Supply Chain and Regional Director
- Monitoring supplier performance stockholding / promotions and turnover
- Providing structured staff training, monitoring staff performance with emphasis on staff motivation and team morale
You will either need relevant work experience or be degree educated in any discipline, you must be numerate and skilled in analysis. This is an ideal opportunity for a strong motivational leader with the skills to develop and retain a positive working environment,
With excellent long term career prospects and competitive package, £40,000 per annum, benefits include 35 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays), staff discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job