Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street.
Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.THE ROLE:
- Styling of models and sets on photography shoots
- Supporting the Studio Coordinator with the organisation and management of studies deliveries
- Prepping product for eComm photography shoots, this includes organising, steaming and lacing footwear
- Styling body model shoots and creative campaigns
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the worlds biggest brands. You will be joining a team that has bags of creative freedom and not be restricted by strict brand guidelines.
Help influence creative direction with the opportunity to conceptualise and implement creative strategy which will be felt across the business.
You'll have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to implement creative campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment.
We are the only UK retailer with the ability to create and produce assets for global mega brands.SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You need to be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail and always be pushing for the highest standards
- Be passionate about progressing in a busy Studio environment
- Creative Direction
- Creative Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'