Junior Stock Control Operative
The role will include:
* Understand the movements of stock.
* Be pro-active on counting, work to the schedule.
* Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
* Give clear instructions on why the stock file has been amended.
* Have a very clear understanding of each product and how to search it, i.e. product code, supplier code etc
* Develop relationships with key people in the business.
* Actively learn about products so that you can offer consistent and accurate product knowledge to others.
* Ensure you understand the basics of the WMS
* To train and offer support to others.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Stock accuracy
* Perpetual and adhoc counting
* Barcode correction
* Daily reports for discrepancies
* HSE in all areas
* Resolve escalated problem orders
* Investigate stock discrepancies and report information to Stock Manager.
* Investigate customer order discrepancies, missing items, miss-picked items etc.
* Provide cover within the warehouse, picking, goods in etc when required.
* Ensure product descriptions, codes and barcodes are all accurate and updated when necessary.
* Stock count and check stock in each location
* Report findings to admin
The role is working Monday to Friday 11.00am - 7pm
Excellent company benefits
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'