Our client in the Rugeley area are expanding and looking to recruit a Junior Stock and Logistics Planner to work in their forward thinking and successful organisation.
Duties will include
- Manage the Inbound Container plans
- Downloading reports from internal systems
- Analysing trends from reports
- Data entry and processing of information
- Using excel to an intermediate level - ( V Look Up’s , Pivot tables )
- Extracting data
- Liaising with the internal teams
- Chasing up information
- Assisting with the forecasting of orders
The ideal candidate needs to have the following attributes
- Extremely self-motivated
- Intrigued with progress and investigation
- Able to multi-task on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a process driven role, have excellent analytical skills with the ability to work on their own initiative
Salary £18,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'