I am looking for a talented, innovative and ambitious IT professional to join a growing organisation.
Junior SQL developer - Paying upto £28,000
As part of the day to day responsibilities, you will be required to create bespoke database solutions to cater for the specific requirements of our outbound marketing campaigns, as well as developing new functionalities for existing systems.
- Helping transition legacy bespoke management systems and databases to a new platform and SQL server.
- Includes reporting, data structure and data returns as well as specific user interface needs.
- Data preparation and processing
- Database Maintenance
- Data structuring, cleanse and normalisation
- Troubleshooting - IT support
- Writing code to provide functionality for new management systems
- Modifying, developing and fixing existing management systems
- Relational database design and structure in SQL
- Data manipulation
- Who understand the importance of technology within business strategy.
DO NOT MISS OUT on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to or alternatively, call Aoife Mc Closkey on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key Skills: Business Intelligence, BI developer, Developer, Reporting, SSRS, SQL Server, MS SQL server, MS SQL, Power BI, Qlikview, Management Information, SSIS, Stored Procedures, Data Warehousing, Durham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job