Data Analyst / Junior SQL Developer
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a very exciting financial services business in Manchester City Centre. The business has been set up with a very experienced and knowledgeable team, and they have exceeded all expectations and targets in the first 4 months of trading.
Due to rapid growth, the business are recruiting for a Junior SQL Developer. You will join as a Data Analyst, and be trained up, on the job to become an excellent SQL Developer.
- Support database development
- Regular and ad hoc reporting
- Building relationships with clients
- Support all business areas with data requirements
- Develop SQL coding skills and other technical knowledge
Skills / Experience:
- SQL front end experience is essential - loading / exporting data, creating tables / joins etc., basic quivering
- Commercial experience is essential, 6 months+ in a data driven role
- SSIS experience is desirable
- Advanced Excel experience
The ideal candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have discipline and be able to prioritise and manage their own work load. You must be ambitious, hardworking and up for a challenge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job