Graduate Sports Agent / Corporate Sports Recruitment | Covent Garden, Central London
We are offering a one-off opportunity for a synergistic role as an agent to sports players and corporate sports recruiter in one. This will only maximize your earning potential in a young, dynamic and highly lucrative industry.
You will benefit from the opportunity to interact with sports stars along with the opportunity to place senior corporate individuals into the most prestigious sports clubs and companies.
- Contacting passive and active candidates
- Following up client leads and building new client relationships
- Liaising with both clients and candidates
- Organisation of clients and candidates
- Attending client meetings and interviewing candidates face to face
- Working towards targets
- Established in 2010 and has grown to be the market leading Sports Recruitment Consultancy
- Pride themselves on taking an analytical and consultative approach allowing them to generate the highest calibre of candidates
- Frequently deals with famous sporting clients
- City of London based
- A work hard play hard culture, with a strong focus on team work and support
- Sales aptitude - although previous sales experience is not required
- Competitive academics - a 2.1 from any University in any course (graduating 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Very competitive
- Self-motivated and very money motivated
- Extra-curricular activities(particularly sports)
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
- Head Hunting