Junior Sous Chef
Up to £24,000 per annum
Taskmaster are currently recruiting for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to join the dedicated team at a luxury hotel based in Leicestershire.
Working hours 5 days out of 7 - 40 hours per week. Flexibility toward working hours are necessary.
The salary of offer is up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience + company benefits.
As Junior Sous Chef you will ensure the highest standard of customer service, making sure all customers and guest are cared for and all dishes are completed in a timely manner, to exceptional standards.
Other responsibilities include:
- To input into the writing of menus for all food out lets with regular reviews. To cost all menus and achieve food percentage
- To assist with recruitment, training and development of all departmental staff
- To liaise with Dept. Managers to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests.
- Present a welcoming impression to our guests by all staff.
- To liaise with suppliers and ensure delivery of commodities to specification agreed from a reputable and traceable source.
- To maintain a high level of customer care throughout the department
- To ensure all equipment is maintained in a clean working condition
- To input into the compilation of and work within the agreed departmental budget
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility
- To meet with guests to discuss requirements, if required and to be visible "front of house".
To apply for the role of Junior Sous Chef you will need:
- Previous Chef Experience.
- Experience of working of a fast paced commercial kitchen.
- Previous experience of working in a luxury hotel would be beneficial.
- Well-presented and well-spoken in front of guests and customers.
- Strong communication skill, verbal and written.
This is a brilliant and stunning establishment to work for with friendly, attentive staff.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'