Junior Sous Chef
You are what you make and you will make from scratch! Join Las Iguanas as a Junior Sous Chef!
Listed as a Times Top 100 Best Company to Work for, 2019, at Las Iguanas our people and their happiness is our key ingredient to our recipe for success!
Las Iguanas is so much more than just a restaurant, it is an everyday celebration of the flavours, pleasures and joy of Latin America.
Working with Las Iguanas is the same - it is so much more than just a job, rather it is a career journey that will see you develop and progress into the chef you want to be.
Every single one of our restaurants rate highly on Trip Advisor and we believe this is down to the effective teams you could be joining. Don't just take our word for it - go and check us out! A Junior Sous Chef at Las Iguanas is kind, fun, passionate, consistent and is as obsessed with food as we are.
As a chef your mission is to:
• Prepare fresh food every day in advance of the busy shifts, in line with all of the company recipes and specifications
• Ensure the team around you are also following all of the relevant standards
• Be speedy as you will only have minutes to put together a dish and you will need to deal with a relentless stream of orders
At times this industry is a tricky dish to tackle and needs that special ingredient to make it really come together - could that be you? With authentic dishes inspired by the golden shores and delicious delicacies of Peru, Brazil and beyond, you will be crafting plates of delicious Latin food that is rare in today's UK industry and making over 30 sauces from scratch in site!
Let's get to the best bits...
With Las Iguanas you'll get:
• A market leading training program designed to help you reach your potential
• A wide range of incentives and rewards for you and your team including our famous Race to Rio!
• A fantastic quarterly bonus scheme to bring in those extra pounds
• 50% discount at all Casual Dining Group restaurants
• An excellent pension scheme
• Bounty bonus scheme - Earn up to £2000 for referring a manager!
• You apply and we will be in touch shortly!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'