Vacancy Type Permanent
If you’re a talented chef who is passionate and enthusiastic about great food and great customer service we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is seeking an exceptional Junior Sous Chef to join their established team. This stunning hotel is based in the country side outside of Winchester and are known for providing outstanding service to their guests.
By joining the team as Junior Sous Chef you will support the Head Chef in leading and motivating the kitchen team to provide exceptional service and food at all times. Our client is looking for someone with excellent communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail. This role would suit a Senior Chef De Partie ready to move into Junior Sous Chef role, looking for a full-time position set at 45 hours.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the creation of fresh, seasonal menus
- Stock control and cost management
- Supporting team to achieve targets
- Producing delicious food for the hotel lounge, restaurant and room service
- Creating bespoke menus for conferences, events, and weddings
- Coaching and mentoring junior Chefs
- Competitive Salary
- Free use of Leisure Club
- Free Parking
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family
- Incentive and Reward programmes
- Money off high street retailers and holidays
- Staff social activities
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance programme
- Chef development opportunities
Our client is part of a larger hotel group, and progression across the group is readily available for those who prove to be highly skilled and ambitious.
If this sounds like your next exciting career move Apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'