Junior Sous Chef
£20,000 - £26,000
Do you want to work for The Sunday Times "Best biggest company"?
Do you want to help create a fantastic and memorable experience to your customers?
Are you motivated and enthusiastic?
Do you want to work in a variety of kitchens?
If you answered yes to all these questions then this is the role for you! M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a top leisure and hospitality provider who are seeking a Junior Sous Chef to join them on a permanent basis. Everyone in the organisation shares the same goal and are all working towards a common goal to delighting their guests every time by providing amazing memories and experiences, as well as creating an environment where our team can perform at their best.
- Provide effective leadership
- Assist to Create an environment so that all chefs may perform at their very best
- Assist to Create and maintain great team sprit within the kitchens and food service area
- Promotes healthy relationships between the front & back of house teams
- Work closely with the relevant teams to ensure effective induction for all new team seeking a career in our kitchens.
- Make recommendations to the relevant teams so that the kitchen teams have the appropriate resources to deliver the required tasks.
- Assist with the Control of Food Purchasing, Production levels in line with yearly Food cost Budgets
- Implement and maintain wastage control within the kitchen
- Maintain a safe, secure and appealing environment by ensuring compliance to company policy for Health, Safety & Hygiene, as well as all other aspects of relevant legislation.
- Adhere to company policy and legislation at all times.
- Ensure kitchen teams co-operates with other departments on resort to give the best possible guest experience
- Previous Commis Chef or Sous Chef experience within multi-site, high volume food role
- Previous experience in training and development
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate
- Computer literate
About the benefits:
- Annual Bonus scheme
- 20% off holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Regular Team offers
- Access to discounted offers from a variety of providers
- Team member appreciation and recognition schemes
- Pension scheme
- Nursery facilities
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- JOB TITLE: Junior Sous Chef
- SECTOR: Hospitality
- LOCATION: Bognor Regis
- SALARY: £20,000 - £26, 000
- JOB TYPE: Permanent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'