Could you unlock the potential in our kitchen?
Join us as a JuniorSous Chef and you’ll be right at the cutting edge of our kitchen’s creativity. You’ll be part of the kitchen management team reporting to the Head Chef, adding your experience and wisdom to the team mix.
Food is a serious business in Fuller’s pubs, so you’ll be working in an advanced kitchen to create fabulous, fresh dishes – using the best of seasonal, local ingredients.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Develop your skills towards a Head Chef role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs!
- Take advantage of our fantastic Chef Scholarships and gain a recognised qualification in the process.
As Junior Sous Chef & part of the kitchen management team reporting to the Head Chef, you’ll assist the Sous Chef to take full control of the kitchen when they’re away. It’s a great opportunity to make a real impact, and prove yourself ready to step up to the Head Chef role.
And you’ll be supported every step of the way by a team of talented Executive Chefs and Fuller’s training team to help you to develop your career.
You’ll need to be a talented chef with passion for fresh food and a love of kitchen camaraderie. You’ll be able to bring the best out in others – and you’ll take immense pride in every successful service.
A hygiene qualification, excellent food knowledge and food safety awareness are all be essential for being a Sous Chef with Fullers. But we’re interested in your personality and potential too – not just your previous experience.
- You must thrive under pressure
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You should be able to lead a team
- You’ll set yourself the highest standards
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Head Of The River - Kitchen
The Head of the River is a busy pub in central Oxford, occupying a great location by the water. Outdoor seating makes for a lively summer scene, while year round the pub attracts a diverse mix of locals and tourists for real ales and fresh food .
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job