Could you unlock the potential in our kitchen?
Join us as a JuniorSous Chef and you’ll be right at the cutting edge of our kitchen’s creativity. You’ll be part of the kitchen management team reporting to the Head Chef, adding your experience and wisdom to the team mix.
Food is a serious business in Fuller’s pubs, so you’ll be working in an advanced kitchen to create fabulous, fresh dishes – using the best of seasonal, local ingredients.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Develop your skills towards a Head Chef role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs!
- Take advantage of our fantastic Chef Scholarships and gain a recognised qualification in the process.
As Junior Sous Chef & part of the kitchen management team reporting to the Head Chef, you’ll assist the Sous Chef to take full control of the kitchen when they’re away. It’s a great opportunity to make a real impact, and prove yourself ready to step up to the Head Chef role.
And you’ll be supported every step of the way by a team of talented Executive Chefs and Fuller’s training team to help you to develop your career.
You’ll need to be a talented chef with passion for fresh food and a love of kitchen camaraderie. You’ll be able to bring the best out in others – and you’ll take immense pride in every successful service.
A hygiene qualification, excellent food knowledge and food safety awareness are all be essential for being a Sous Chef with Fullers. But we’re interested in your personality and potential too – not just your previous experience.
- You must thrive under pressure
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You should be able to lead a team
- You’ll set yourself the highest standards
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.
White Buck Inn - Kitchen
Here at the White Buck in Burley we are proud to serve fresh, local produce. Whether it be from the well-equipped restaurant kitchen or our wood burner oven, we endeavour to offer a contemporary new forest menu. Our balanced team of 10 chefs in the kitchen produce quality food consistently in our high-volume restaurant and garden area. Within our kitchen we strive for our team to communicate well, have good organisation, strong team work and a high standard of cleanliness. Within the job role offered we have extensive in house and offsite training for chefs of all levels with BIIAB affiliated qualifications. As an employee of the White Buck you will be entitled to a food and drink discount card, discounted hotel rooms over a variety of locations, we also reward our outstanding achievers with an employee of the month scheme.
Join the White Buck team to challenge your own potential.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"