Junior Sous Chef
You will be working in the heart of the kitchen delivering EPIC food for our guests, managing a team of individuals & running the perfect shift. As a Junior Sous Chef you will motivate your team to deliver the high standards you live by, utilising your knowledge & coaching your team every step of the way. This is the start of your management career with us & you will be committed to learning how to help the business grow.
We were founded by Antonio Carluccio who was known as the godfather of Italian food.
Since 1999 we have grown into a premium Italian casual dining restaurant group with over 100 restaurants nationwide.
Joining us as a Junior Sous Chef you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our chefs to have the following skills & behaviours as we are always willing to train & develop additional skills as you grow with us.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely & read checks & recipes.
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
- Focused on delivering the highest quality food, time & time again
- The maestro of multi-tasking; being organised & understanding how to priorities tasks
- As part of the management team, you are a role model & set the standard within the kitchen alongside the Head & Sous Chef
- you never say that's not my job, we all work as a team together
- willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Able to follow & adhere to our company standards & follow legal guidelines for Food Safety & Health & Safety
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too
- Opportunities in various locations
- Competitive National & Living Wage
- Cook of the Year competitions
- Antonio's cook school
- Training & development courses
- Clear career development path & progression
- Opportunities to win trips to Italy
- 28 days holiday + extra holiday rewarded after 5 years service
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants
- 20% discount when shopping in our delis
- Team Parties & competitions
- Free food in shift
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you develop into an Sous Chef or a Head Chef (there is also an amazing suprise if you are promoted internally!).
What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Junior Sous Chef now!