£32,654 PER ANNUM
5 DAYS OUT OF 7
8 AM – 4 PM PAID OVERTIME FOR EVENING FUNCTIONS
The client is looking for a highly motivated Junior Sous chef to assist the Head Chef and Senior Chef in the running of the kitchen and the team. To take an active role in planning, preparing and presenting quality food and dishes to the highest possible standard.
You will be working in a great kitchen environment, using fresh, seasonal produce.
As well as having excellent presentation skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and possess bags of enthusiasm, be able to use own initiative and have an excellent knowledge of food presentation.
As well as working as part of a team you will have the confidence and ability to work independently using effective planning and organisation skills.
• Have previous experience at Junior Sous chef level
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Good communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure
• Have good health and safety knowledge
• Be up to date with current food trends
• Have an excellent understanding of C.O.S.H.H. and H.A.C.C.P
• Proven track record of menu planning and costings
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business